Sweegen is sponsoring and speaking at the the Low & No 2021 Virtual Conference.
On March 30 @ 9:30 am CET, Sweegen’s Paul Courtney and Daria Nalwajek will speak about next generation nature-based sweeteners and taste modulators.
Application Technology Manager EMEA
Product Development Director EMEA/APAC
The virtual conference brings together experts from the low and no alcohol space to lead key discussions that enable key players to better predict where the category is headed so they may tap into its increasing potential and build around emerging opportunities including:
- Disrupting Innovative concepts – Looking at what’s happening in the low and no space in terms of new products, portfolio expansion and trending ingredients
- Sensory and flavor appeal – Developing non-alcoholic alternatives that give adults the real spice and burn experience related to an ‘adult’ beverage
- Innovate or imitate – Understanding the key differentiators in messaging, branding and consumer engagement to ensure long term success
- Wellness, excitement and balance – Exploring factors that determine the increasing demand for no and low beyond the health conscious consumer
- Keeping up with new consumer behaviors and lifestyle – Creating a strategy designed for longevity in a consumer market post covid
- On / Off Trade potential – Considering a retail strategy that encourages main stream category development